THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
He Walk Among Us, But He's Not One Of Us

April 29, 2009

Whats Done Is Done

I remember going back to the place we used to lay, but i kept loosing track. i wish i could turn back time, and undo what i'd done. i wanna make it alright, only if i've the chance. i need to be close this time, but reality is my frenemy. loosing precious things in my life seems so untrue, but i want to believe. whaf if, i can change? whaf if, i graduated? what if im done? what if, i wanna pick up where we left off? what if, i kill the pain? what if, i make thing right? what if, i die?....
NAH!! thats u babe. not me.time n time waits for no men, nor women.
p/s- even if someone create a time machine, i wont take a ride!

2 Spits On My Face:

Sharifah Aishah said...

i wont take that ride neither..

aCe+ said...

sha-yeah! welcome to the club

Blog Archive