THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
He Walk Among Us, But He's Not One Of Us

April 28, 2009

I Bond With Facts, But I Live With Dreams

Dreams May Cause Me To Fall, But Facts Will Always There To Catch Me When I Fall..
Dreams Always Take Me Fly High But Facts Make Me Stand On Solid Ground..
Dreams Make Me Free From Anything Real,Facts Cause Me To Be Prepared..
Dreams Live Every Possibilities, Facts Kill Emotion..
Dreams Is Imaginary, Facts Is Reality..
Dreams Dare Me To Love, Facts Hurt Me With Cheats..
Dreams Full Of Sweet Craps, Facts Full Of Harsh Truth..
Dreams Take Me To Nirvana, Facts Smooths The Long Way Through..
Dreams Ease The Pain, Facts Flesh The Wounds..
Dreams Make Me A Believer, Facts Create Realistic Personality
Dreams Dare Me To Cracks, Facts Stop Me To Denial
Dreams,Dreams Dreams, I'll Fall For You..
Facts,Facts,Facts, I Damn Love You

2 Spits On My Face:

Dearie Pearls said...

"Dreams,Dreams Dreams, I'll Fall For You..
Facts,Facts,Facts, I Damn Love You"

Bila dah ada dreams, boleh realisaikan jadi facts..

aCe+ said...

rekha- hahaha.. betul gak tuh. ahaks

Blog Archive