THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
He Walk Among Us, But He's Not One Of Us

April 30, 2009

Angel.., I'll Fill In The Blank

Please fill in the blanks.(cilok dr akak aku-hannah joe.ahaks. sorry xmintak izin dulu)

Dear ______ ,
I ____ you.
You have a nice ______.
You make me _______.
You should _______.
I will ______.
You + me = ________.
If I saw you now I'd __________.
I want to ________ you.
I would build a _______ just for you.
If I could sing you any song it would be _________.
We could __________ under the stars.
Love,_______________

(P.S. ______________.)



n this is my answer..


Dear "Angel.." ,
I LIKE, LOVE N CANT STOP THINKING you.
You have a nice LIPS N UR BIG SMILE THAT MAKE MY HEART MELTED.
You make me ANXIOUS,CRAZY,UNSTABLE N SWEATING ALL THE TIME.
You should OPEN YOUR HEART N LET IT STAY CLOSE TO MINE.
Someday I will WIN YOUR HEART.
You + me = ANGEL&ACE.
If I saw you now I'd HOLD UR HAND N START A CONFESSION,AGAIN.
I want to BE SOMEONE SPECIAL TO you.
I would build a STABLE HORSE just for you.
If I could sing you any song it would be UNTIL THE DAY I DIE-STORY OF THE YEAR, MATAHARI-AGNES MONICA, WHEN YOUR HEART STOP BEATING-+44,THE DAY U WENT AWAY-M2M, NEVER BE REPLACED-FIRST LADY, MORE THEN WORD-FRANKIE J, FALL FOR YOU-SECONDHAND SERENADE.
We could LAUGH N TALK under the stars.

Love,
ADAM

(P.S. WE SHOULD BE TOGETHER.)

6 Spits On My Face:

Dearie Pearls said...

Adam..

Chairnya hati membaca..

Wahai Angel..
Hang tak cair ker?
Huhu..

Angel, menjelmalah kau di alam blog ini...
huhu..

Sharifah Aishah said...

owh adam, that is really sweet..ape perkembangan terbaru?

aCe+ said...

rekha- thanx. cair ek? apakan daya, hatinya dijaga n dikawal rapi oleh empunya diri. dia da menjelma dah sblom ni. byk kali. tp kebanykkan dia just view jew.

aCe+ said...

sha- perkembangan terbaru? stil the same as before? clische isnt it? ahaks

hannah joe said...

hahaha
ooo
amek yek..
tahniah berjaya isi dgn mumentis skali!
i bet angel mesti terharu.
bleh nampak kamu syg die ok.
:D

aCe+ said...

hannah joe- cinta xkn hadir kalau bertepuk sebelah tgn.so angel..? whatcha answer?

Blog Archive