THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
He Walk Among Us, But He's Not One Of Us

March 18, 2009

Correction, My Mistake!

Depends..My Blog N Words Sometimes Is A Lil Decieving With A Big Bang Just To Make Things To Be A Lil Bit Interesting Though.I Noe.But In My Defense, Everyone Talks, n Everyone Lied. I Guess Im Apart Of The Society n Just Being The Good Citizen That Follow The Flow n Covered The Flaws.The AnSwer Is YES!! I Lied Bout My Previous Post-POST XDAK MAKSUD. It Is Not SOmetimes Gibberish.It Had A Lot Of Meaning Which Only Some Of The People Know. EsspeciaLLy U- U Noe WHo U r.Im Just siCk Of Lying n I Think U Need To Know The The Exact Situation Or Should I Say Condition At That Time.
The Answer Is Yes.. Im A Lil Bit Frustated..Just A Bit..Not After Last Nite.Last Nite, I Saw It As An Lil Sparks On opportunity..Oppoturnity For Me..n I'll Take It No Matter What.Better Lil Then Nothing.I'll Used It..Let The ChaSe Begin!!

7 Spits On My Face:

Dearie Pearls said...

kan aku dah kata..
Post u dalam maksudnya..
then u pun akui now..

thanx b ma friend.

DPA Dec 2007-Dec2010 said...

hehe..ada orgg push utk suro ngaku.kena ngaku gak r.he3.mmg mendalam pun maksud dia.ahaks

nadhirah said...

ace! i tengah holiday..tapi sabt ni dah kena balik kolej...

IT'S Me N.a.N.a said...

hurmm..yes!jujur lebih baik dari kita menipu diri..

keep in touch!

aCe+ said...

nadhsamuel- thats great! patut slalu post lately. ala cepatnya kena blk dah.

aCe+ said...

NANA- thanks!

Anonymous said...

Good news

We do not agree with this year BRITs 2010 decision.

Please visit our little web survey

http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

Lady Gaga can not be better than heavy metal

Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
[url=http://www.femmestyle.eu]bruststraffung[/url]

PRINCE HARRY WISHES HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BRIT AWARDS
With a special birthday message from Prince Harry for the 30th Anniversary of the BRIT Awards

Blog Archive