THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
He Walk Among Us, But He's Not One Of Us

November 25, 2008

Whats Killing Me Softly

jealous?

ya im a jealous type.. but im dun really like to show it of.bcuz from my opinion its kinda like weak..showing to everyone that u r jealous on something its kinda like showing that u r vunerable..showing the inner side of u..letting people taking advantages of that jealousy..ya its rite people will take advantages of that jealousy..thats why i dun like showing it..but to be honest i cant pretend all the time..its killing me softly.dun ever try to make me jealous bcuz i will put the jealousy away and its will turn to angry or rampage so dun try me..dun try to make me jealous bcuz u dun want to suffer teh consequence afterward..trust me

2 Spits On My Face:

Aimi said...

haha
sapekah yang kamoo jeleskan itu?
kwang3
abg adamku jeles
hihi

aCe+ said...

well, baca entry atas ni..he3

Blog Archive