THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
He Walk Among Us, But He's Not One Of Us

November 23, 2008

aku di-tagged oleh Nabila Syazwani aka Shank

1. The last person to tag you was?
+b4 dis one?.. some babe from the net under the name of Punk-Gurl Not Dead+

2. Your relationship with him/her?
+Pen-pal..chatting ngn blog ngn YM ble kira pen-pal ke?..hentam ja la+

3. Your 5 impressions towards him/her?
+Fun+
+Cool+
+Indie+
+Kinda Cute in her Punk'ish way+
+ntah..bkn kenai rapat pun+

4. The most memorable thing that she/he has ever done for you?
+she fuck up me..her words eventhough its harsh but its impress me..daring siot minah ni+

5. The most memorable word that she/he has said to you?
+I Am Who I Am,I Love Who ever I Am..i used dis tagline too n its so memoraable bcuz she said dat its just popped out her mind at the moment+


6. If she/he becomes your lover, you will
+cut my hair n style it with mohawk for the rest of my life..im compatetive ok..he3+


7. If she/he becomes your enemy, you will
+Kick Her In her small ASS..ha3+

8. If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on
+My Cursing Way n styles.. its not hard enough,she said+


9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is
+Indie'er than me..ada ke pekataan indie'er??+


10. The most desirable things to do for him/her are
+Make her change..bg dia jdk minah bertudung or sumthings..confirm gempak..ha3+

11. Overall impression towards him/her is
+she s beuatifoll in her own way+

12. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
+pehal tetiba plak soklan camni ni??+.

13. Who is your ideal?
+suma org ble..aku ble msk ngn suma org..jgn tooooooooooo nerdy dah r..he3.sorry+

14. What do you hate about yourself?
+Nothing..i love myself+

15. For the people who care for you and like you, say something about them?
+ILOVE YOU ALL TILL THE END OF TIME...THANX+


16. 5 people to tag answer :
-ntah r..xmau tag sesapa ble

0 Spits On My Face:

Blog Archive