THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
He Walk Among Us, But He's Not One Of Us

November 26, 2008

I AM SINGLE

well on the exact moment of 11.48pm on Nov 25 2008, i adam ar-rashid totally freed myself from nurNabila aka My Sweet Lil' Blood Angel aka ~My ShiteRu~.. ya.. its true.. we break up.. so

I AM SINGLE..

finally.. im free from any love relationship,emotional bond wif anyone..
to be honest,i feel relief..i dunno why..maybe its bcause i wanna be single or myabe its bcause, i dunno why but i feel great.. well i have to admit we have a long run on each other..well babe, its good to be ur boyfren but we noe better.. we suited only to be frens not as a couple..thanx babe, for all the fun that we share, the moment that we live will never be vainshed from my mind..seriesly, i have to give a thumb up to her.. its the longest relation that i ever been into..ist been 6 month n 7 days..wow..i dun believe myself either..but dun worry..we had a clean break up..so, whats up world? brace urself.. because aCe+ is coming for ya..

CHOW..

p/s-its 1.08 am in the morning and i feel like going for a karoke..so,whos with me?

0 Spits On My Face:

Blog Archive