THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
He Walk Among Us, But He's Not One Of Us

October 27, 2009

Thanx

thanx..
for opening up my eyes to a lot of stuff in the world
thanx
for telling me everytime i miss something on the journey of life
thanx
for messing with my feeling cause sometimes thats actually what i needed the most
thanx
for been tough with me when im about to break down
thanx
for sharing all of the shits
thanx
for everything
specially thanx to
my mind for think before i acte radically
fuck
my heart cuz just leads me to trouble
i guess chuck was wrong after all
i cant just follow our heart
cuz its just want we want it to be
our mind in the other hand
will do the thinking for us
the bad n good
the conqecuences that we have to pay for the action
the future prediction of what might happen
thanx again
my head
my mind

2 Spits On My Face:

enyheartsdiamond said...

chuck was wrong?
which chuck?
hehehheee;)

aCe+ said...

eny- chuck bartowski from tv series chuck. dun sweats it. not chuck bass from gossip girl

Blog Archive