THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
He Walk Among Us, But He's Not One Of Us

April 3, 2009

The Past Of Revenge Of Ex's

FUCK!!!!

its kinda harsh but, its the truth. at least im being honest about how i feel. i dunno babe. why now? its been 3 years already, grow up, move on. NO!!! i had no more feeling towards u babe. just live with it. i am different now, im not the old dude that dumb enough like before. not like u, i evolve. better being. so, i sugget u do the same. get over me man, live ur life for god sake. dun let that obsession ruin ur frenship babe. seriesly. its been a nice journey that we ride on, but make a crash as the ending of the story. please. let it go. let me go!!! remember what i used to said dun be a maniac!!
one more thing, why in the blue hell all of my past come back n haunting me huh? why now? why when im in this sitaution? hana, i get it. shes alway around but u bitch, go to hell! fuck u lil' blood angel. yes, like i said, i never get gid of our pics in my folder, but i changed its name. the folder now entitled, FUCK U LIL' BlOOD ANGEL!! happy? u should feel lucky i'd bow to myself never hurt a lady, but if im gonna break that, u'll be my first blood victim.bare that in mind.
i guess these thing happen to anyone though. our past trying to pick up where we left off. the truth is, there nothing more to patch on, except frenship. rite? i guess so. but, these people they just dun get it, MORON!!
p/s- one word sorry, is just another blurry of shame..

4 Spits On My Face:

Dearie Pearls said...

adam???

wht happened??

fizah2hh said...

wow u sure r damn mad at this one little girl

aCe+ said...

rekha- 2 of my ex's wanna reconnect with me n try again. well, sorry, im not interested.he3

aCe+ said...

fizah- yeah. kinda.ha3. well, its in the past.

Blog Archive