THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
He Walk Among Us, But He's Not One Of Us

March 8, 2009

Idea Dari Bantal Musyuk Senget

first, after log in my UiTM ID i got so many things to write on my blog but after taht im blurred.totally blank.damn!.well, then i view all my link members to see what they after.the, i stuck in Bantal Musyuk Senget's blog.shes cool n have a very nie blog.plus, shes senget siot.ahaks.dia ngaku kot.ha3.n then,i read on post entitled "KOPAK LA ABAH AKU".its an entry bout a birthday wish items.hm..then i got an idea.i wanna make a birthday wish too.(bapak r bday aku lg sebulan lebih kot gatai nk wat skrg.siot tol..)..okay, here it goes

+10 Catton Of Winston(stok sebulan)+
+Closet Full Of Graphic T-shirts+
+RM1 Billion Pound Sterling..RM xcukup+
+Vacation trip To Argentina+
+Becoming the Next Malaysia's Prime Minister+
+Becoming a Dean List Student+
+Loose 10 Kg+
+Less Problems Of Life To Face+
+A Cake+
+Nice Time With My Family+

can it be granted? well, i Wish I Know..

4 Spits On My Face:

ndrh edzn said...

hahaha...
wah enchek ace..
adiah besday tak mau kalah yep.. :P
hahahaha...
ish2... :P

aCe+ said...

senget-ha3.besa r.bday kan,musti mau yg gempak2 pny.ahaks

aNa said...

i want graphic tshirts too !!
bufday i bulan10 taw
jgn lupa
;pp

aCe+ said...

ana-wah2.mati la i nk bg u satu closet.ha3

Blog Archive