THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
He Walk Among Us, But He's Not One Of Us

November 15, 2008

the Last Battle To Fight...

cmon adam u can do it..
focus!!!
ni last paper yg ang kena face pastu u r free!!
PAD170 Government N Politics.
aku xmau fail n repeat paper ni..pls..
paper2 len byk aku kantoi kot..
Acc114-Kantoi
Eco162-ble r pass kot
Bel260-confirm dah xkn dpt A
CTU151-xble nk A gak
PAD160-kalu dah C+ pn dah cukup bagus dah

so ni paper last ak..
xkna nk kantoi lg kot..
aku xmau ngadap muka Junaida lagi sem depan..
dia la Lecturer plg serr aku penah jumpa sepanjang aku study kat UiTm ni..
NO!!!!
i dun want to face her again next semester..pls..
i need to focus n study..
tonite is the last fight i have to go through..
i can do it..
i noe i can..just let me focus..

* Dear God the only thing I ask of you
Is to hold my focus when I'm around
When I'm much too far away
We all need that paper to be pass through
But I left it when I found my latop
And now I wish I'd stayed
'Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired
I'm missing you again, oh no
My Studies*

Avenged Studyfold
Dear God

3 Spits On My Face:

illi said...

dude...

u part brape?
course?

aCe+ said...

i part 2..
DPA..
u plaw part 3 kan?
dah nk p shah alam kan?

Anonymous said...

Sebagai Newbie, saya selalu mencari online untuk artikel yang bisa membantu saya. Terima kasih Wow! Terima kasih! Saya selalu ingin menulis dalam sesuatu situs saya seperti itu. Dapatkah saya mengambil bagian dari posting Anda ke blog saya?.

Blog Archive