THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
He Walk Among Us, But He's Not One Of Us

September 12, 2010

You & Me

U jeles bila tgk I dgn pompuan len even just adik angkat I. I jeles bila U dgn laki2 len, but i choose not to show it off. u marah sgt2, kalu i xmsg u dlm masa lebih 6 jam. I just trasa skit bila u xtext i, tapi i maleh nk bising sbb i taw u busy sometimes. u bila marah dgn i, u choose to lepas geram n biaq I terpinga2 and suro i find out sendri whats the core of the problems.I plak i marah stret xcover2 dah. u choose to run away when things get real or serious. I choose to keep on going deeper when the same situation arise. u miss me, n U cakap stret kat I. I miss U, and I cakap stret kat U.u gila2, sgt gila2, I pun sama. U xsenang duduk kalu xtext dgn I, I pun sama. I LOVE U n I cakap stret depan2 dekat U. U LOVE ME tapi U sembunyi and u takot utk ngaku.

0 Spits On My Face:

Blog Archive