THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
He Walk Among Us, But He's Not One Of Us

June 28, 2010

When I Put My Mohawk On, Im Bad Again











like i said before, punk is a statement, not a lifestyle. thats the reason why im alway into mohawk.its a statement its a warning letting the world know that i am bad, i aint just another pussy, i aint another dude whom is a poser. if none of this make sense, please do watch A-Team movie n lsiten to a character played by quinton "Rampage" Jackson- Bosco Albert (B.A.-Bad Atttidue) Baracus. he'll explain well about mohawk being a statement.thats the reason why i watched that movie 3 time in cinema. just to listen to the line of BA Baracus.well, as for rite now, i damn wish i ddint cut my hair back to normal. i wish i still had my mohawk on. because as for now, i done been nice. i wanna be bad all the time, 24/7/365.

1 Spits On My Face:

Anonymous said...

you're an ass

Blog Archive