THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
He Walk Among Us, But He's Not One Of Us

September 6, 2009

The Girl With A Lonely Soul

I'm sitting down in a corner.lighting up a ciggy"s"..i look around.plain ol simple.nothing change.nothing new. my sight lock on one corner..a girl. typical looking.lonesome.like waiting for someone. few mins later, she move. to the other corner.still.depressed.lonely. i puff the final smoked. couraged myself to approach her. this is what happen.

"hye, sorang ja?"
"*dead silence*"
"resah semacam ja, tggu orang ke?"
"*still.. dead silence but she look cool with it*"
"jgn risau. satgi dia mai la"
"*looking at me n say*- angenal dia ka?"
"*aku wat2 taw jawap*- kenal sgt. member dah lama dah"
"apsal dia babi sgt hah?"
"awat plak?"
"ni dah kali ke tiga kot dia tinggai aku camni"
"dia ada hai kot"
"palahotak r.aku taw sgt mana dia pi. mesti tgh bromen ngn betina tuh"
"ala, bukan dia sengaja"
.........

i thought she was talking bout her boyfriend or what, but it turn out that shes talking bout her daddy. ha3. disguise? thats my style!


p/s- aku xngorat pun minah tu okay. just nak brief conversation. aku ni kan suka wat kawan.ahaks

2 Spits On My Face:

ziqzulkifli said...

poyo gler kot adam...haha

aCe+ said...

la.. apa yg poyonya?

Blog Archive