THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
He Walk Among Us, But He's Not One Of Us

May 27, 2009

Resposibility My Ass

Responsibility, Reponsibility, Responsibility..Silly,Silly Silly. yes, Im Not A Prude That Wont Take Any Charge Of Guilty But Loose All The string please. let me free in making my decision. u want me to step up rite? i'll raise the stake, i aint blind man. i noe how thing works. i seen in eversince. just let me make up my mind in choosing without any fucking influences n shadow talk behing, then i'll make my call.till then, go fuck ur self. why should i be take respo for something that aint my fight, aint my thing? huh? u tell me. im not a runner. im not a coward. i will step up to the plate if needed only if all of u get the hell out of my pace. can u do that? u cant rite? so stop fucking me around with all this bullshit please.

4 Spits On My Face:

not my story said...

babe, are u doing fine there?

Dearie Pearls said...

..adam?

aCe+ said...

SAF- NOTHING BABE! ITS JUST SOME WORKPLACE TENSION THATS ALL

aCe+ said...

REKHA- YUP. JGN RISAU. IM FINE.

Blog Archive