THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
He Walk Among Us, But He's Not One Of Us

May 21, 2009

Mildseven Suck Ass!!!

u heard me, mildseven suck! i will never, again, NEVER ever gonna buy mildseven anymore. mildseven suck!!!!! but stil, credit to winston the best ciggys ever, not even dunhill can beat its my top 1 spot. fuck mildseven

5 Spits On My Face:

Anonymous said...

my fav:
dunhill menthol.

nothing can top that.
hahah~!

winston?
bole lah !!!
hahah~!

try benson weyh.
creamy and nice..

hiiiii~!

*konon2 da quit la kan*

enyheartsdiamond said...

dun smoke..

is da conclusion!

aCe+ said...

fatin syafira- dunhill menthol? cmon.. ha3. its kinda like lady ciggys. ahaks, sorry if its offensive. benson? org org tua r.ha3. haha. its okay, we all will sometime strying to quit but we failed everytime rite? ahaks.

aCe+ said...

eny- seriesly, i tried. many times. but i just cant top that.tite sya? ahaks

aNa said...

dunhill laa besh
ahahha ;p

Blog Archive