THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
He Walk Among Us, But He's Not One Of Us

March 7, 2009

Saja2 Wat Tagged-Curik Dr Fairuz

1]Have u woke up next to stranger?
+No.Not Yet+

2] Luv someone but they didnt luv u back?
+in relation matter, a lot.friendship, never!+

3]Ever wasted your time on someone, who didnt appreciate it?
+several times+

4]Have children?
+Not Yet.but i Will.A Boy n A Girl.like dan n jenny Humprey+

5]Are you married?
+I Wish.ahaks+

6]Do u like someone from your myspace friends?
+hm.. a lot.+

7]Ever slept with anyone of your myspace friends?
+Almost, seriesly+

8]Hiding any secrets?
+Of Course.Secrets Make a Boy, A Man+

9]Are u angry with someone right now?
+Nahh.+

10]Ever played strip poker?
+Once.Its Kinda Gay cuz theres all Boys.haha+

11]If u had to choose 1 of your myspace friends to mess around with, who would it be?
+I Dunno+

12]Are u single, taken or not sure?
+Single n Available+

13]Do you love your bf/gf??
+I Dun Have One+

14]Have you ever express the words 'I love You' in front of your half??
+For The Moment, No!+

15]What song do you want to dedicate to your half??
+I DUN HAVE ONE!!!+

16]What song do you want to dedicate to you ex-gf/ex bf if you do have one??
+Current Ex? Fuck It(I Dun Wan U Bax)-Eamon.clische..+

17]Ever drank to much and did something u were not suppose to?
+Er..once.+

18]Whats the funniest thing that has happend to u?
+can recall, but a lot+

19]Whats the worst thing that has happened to u?
+i Lost A Relatives every years for 3 year straight+

20]If u could change one thing in your life what would it be?
+Nothing.i like the way things are rite now+

21]Ever gone skiing?
+several times+

22]Whats ur fav. color?
+Black n White+

23]If u could pick any kind of car u wanted..what would it be?
+Proton Exora- gua tgh partiotic ni skrg.ahaks+

24]Would u date outside your race?
+yes. whats the probs with dat?+

25]Whats ur fav. food?
+my mums cookin.argh!! dun make me start on my mums cooking.i craving for it rite now+

26}Who do you think you want to tag???Give 5 names..
+Saf Balloon+
+FD+
+Fatin Syafira+
+Izni+
+Anyone i guess?+

0 Spits On My Face:

Blog Archive