THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
He Walk Among Us, But He's Not One Of Us

June 23, 2011

Soldier


I fight to make you stronger, to make you love your life.
I fight to show you purpose, to keep you satisfied.
I fight to make you happy. I war to win your heart.
I'd fight forever for you. I ache when we're apart.

I fight to stay together, to bring us eye to eye.
I fight to speak your language, to keep you by my side.
I fight to make it easy. I push to give you time.
I fight our losing battle. I bleed to stay alive.

I fall like a fighter when you give me a shot. I'll live like a lover when you're all that I've got.
I'm fighting for us. My heart is a soldier.
I'm killing myself. My heart is a soldier marching to die.

2 Spits On My Face:

enyheartsdiamond said...

but most real soldier are sucks! they only know how to play girls' hearts..

most but not ALL :)

aCe+ said...

hahaha. its true..

Blog Archive