THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
He Walk Among Us, But He's Not One Of Us

October 10, 2010

My Bestie

Bestie. I'll Sure Will Miss You A Lot When We Take Part Next Semester For Our Degree. Im Surely Will Still Stuck Here In Kedah And I'm Not Sure When Fate Has Store For You. U Know How Much I Wish That U'll Still Be Here In Kedah Because You Are On Of The Person That I Precious The Most In This Hellhole. You Are My Bestie, I Can Talk To You Bout Everything, I Can Joke Dirtyly Uncensored When I'm With You, I DOn't Need To Behave Myself When I'm Around You. I Just Need To Be Myself.Oh God, Where Or When I'm Gonna Find Another Safena Isfazura In This World. Hope Through It All, Our Friendship Will Remain The Sama Bestie.

4 Spits On My Face:

A r i M o h a m e d said...

hi teman bergossip. =P

Sharifah Aishah said...

all the best ya.. gonna miss ur presence in uitm kedah..~

aCe+ said...

ari- hye gossip buddy!

aCe+ said...

aishah- don't count us out just yet. maybe we'll still be here next sem. who know aite? ahaks

Blog Archive