THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
He Walk Among Us, But He's Not One Of Us

June 24, 2010

You Not Mine To Own


yeah, im totally rite man. to be frank i dont actually really believe soem of the shits writing i put in this blog. some of it , i rite just for the reason to make other thinks n if lucky they cna use it in their dialy life.but now i have to admit that i am right. the line between like and love is really fukcing thin. u can slip out easily from one side to another. yup. thats what happening to me man. i've turn the feeling of like as a frens n develop a love one. thats a bummer.big one. its all started with just a lil game we choose to play to fool others. well, that game well serve but in the end i caught feeling in between. thats suck. i dun wanna ruin our beautiful frenship by xpressing my stupid feeling. i really dont wanna to. yeah it may not sound like me, because as u all may know by know, when someone caught my eyes n heart, i directly speak n xpress my feeling straight forward. but now, with her, i dun wanna to because i know the outcome of it. its gonna get ugly n i'll ended up hurting the person i like or love the most, n mostky i'll hurt myself n feel stupid for pursuing it. please God. let this feeling slip please. i really need a break. i dun wanna destroy my precious frenship right now. beacuse once i go for it, its not only me n her caught in the net, many more will be affected by it. but yet again, like the song of escape the fate, "IF I LET IT GO, WILL THE SCAR CONTINUE TO SHOW?"

0 Spits On My Face:

Blog Archive