THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
He Walk Among Us, But He's Not One Of Us

June 14, 2010

Broken Heart

The first time I saw you, you look so riddle,
Never thought that you the type of twaddle,
Yeah I admit, maybe I was being stupid,
It’s something I trait not what plead.

My heart sassed when I near you,
I don’t wanna anything else but to hold you,
To get to know you, to reach deeper in you,
Well, I did but I don’t know that there’s a price tag around you.

You gave me a lot of sign of interest,
All seems so real or maybe it’s something else
Because deeply I know my heart always make a mess
It silenced my mind’s lissomness, put it down to rest.

Do you remember the night I waited you in the rain?
Outside your window, I was sitting near the sewer drain,
Waiting for you to come down to unlock my love chain,
It’s so cute and romantic; at least that’s what I thought,
When you finally come down with the yellow umbrella you brought,
We were sitting together, cutely leaning but awkwardly odd.

Do you remember the first time you asked me to kiss your cheek?
I was surprised as hell but it was so damn sweet,
I didn’t go for it just yet for the first time you request.
I just standstill until waited you to make a second request,
When you did that I didn’t think twice.
Yes, and I did it, I kiss your cheek, twice.

“Tomboy Bucuk” that’s your nick and mine are “Bapok Cute”,
It’s doesn’t seem lovey dovey whatsoever, it’s seem rude,
But that’s what made us unique and well suited,
But why now, out of nowhere it’s all become mute?

Everything seem fairytale but pickle storm arived,
Out of sudden you become cold and derived,
You left me in the dark with no clue to start guessing,
The only thing I know that my heart is racing,
Racing to be near yours,
But you ripped it away, outsource.

Tomboy Bucuk, you left me heart-broken,
What’s had I done that is so unforgiven?
Don’t you remember the sweet time we had at the beach?
Or it;s just another gestureshrug that you wanna teach?
Why, and what’s wrong have I done to deserve this damnation?
I thought we were on the track of relation,
Suddenly you change and never turn back,
Leaving me confused and out of track,
One silly joke and you fuck me, reckless
And you wanna throw away the snapped pictured of us?

If war you asked than I got no other choice,
It’s my own mistakes to listen to my inner voice,
I shouldn’t be falling for you, definitely no,
I should just keep my heart lock and stay low,
But I’m stupid enough to let it open,
I just never learn,
Learn to never make to same old mistakes,
Learn to never to give unless there’s something to take,
But now I’ve learn something, not just how to let my heart stitch,
You wanna know what it is? It’s that you are a BITCH..

0 Spits On My Face:

Blog Archive