THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
He Walk Among Us, But He's Not One Of Us

May 9, 2010

I Heart My Mom

wanna wish my mum, Zaridah Binti Ahmad a very lovely mothers day. u r the besh mom in the world that anyone will nevy for cuz i am ur son. thanx for all the wisdom n advice that u gave me to make me a better person, you r the prime mover of the obelisk in my heart that hardly change if anyone try to, but you r the only one who cna do it. i will never change myself if other told me so, only if you say so.cuz, u r my mother. no matter how much i struggle, i rebel, in the end i will alway follow any of ur words. sory, for all my misbehavior. sinc enow im already a young adult, i will try to be a better person just like u wish i will become someday. i will achieve that, slowly but steadily.only for u mummy.

2 Spits On My Face:

Anonymous said...

huhuh...
slmt hari ibu jgk!

aCe+ said...

thanx!

Blog Archive