THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
He Walk Among Us, But He's Not One Of Us

March 11, 2010

Morning Glory!


i went outside for a fresh air all i have i just catching a cold,
all i think about i you and how I'd been told,
ur face ur laugh is all i remember,
still im willing to wait till the rain of November,
because missing is is killing me from the inside,
and missing you is making me loosing my bright side,
all i know that im loving you from deep inside
and its a torture when your are not around
u are far away making my heart pound,
i love you my lovely forever and and more,
you are my only one and you r my miamore,
last words, this is is what i wanna say,
I MISS YOU N I LOVE YOU, DEKNA SJ!

2 Spits On My Face:

Syida Shu said...

awww . sape ni adam :D

aCe+ said...

my gf. ewhhhhh

Blog Archive