THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
He Walk Among Us, But He's Not One Of Us

October 11, 2008

FUcK U, AssHOLE!!!!

firstly,
im soo sory i cant write for few day.. quite BZ......(betui ker?) ya rite.. demam, selsema, hang out gila2 babi... too many things happen dis week.. shafiQ fuck me up on tuesday.. argh... i stil cant forget bout dat.. its soo fucking annoying.. i cant believe dat he did dat to me..

FUCK UP BITCH!!!!!!

let me xplain.. actually on dat day, i just wanna go about after my BEL clas to buy cigarettes.. dats all..nothing more.. i just wanna borrow jat's bike n go for it.. suddenly, SAF ask for my favor to go to CS to bring her phone to repair.. its its navi buttons its not function properly.. i say

"OK babe.. dun worry .i handle it"

then i soft of invite SAF to come wif me, ride on wif me ..

WOW!!!!

dats will be Fucking great... thanx god it didnt happen..

hehehe.. after dat, shafiQ kinda invite himself to come with us.. he wanna go wif car.. ya its true..
i refuse of cos!!!!! im fucking broke.. i gotta go out again this thursday wif my boys.. plus he wanna go out to have fun n all da stuff, i just wanna go out to my my addictive stuff (cigarettes okay)..dats all. but he offer to pay for all of it (the car rent).. n i dunno whats happen to me, i just say yes okay lets go for it(eventhough i heard so many story about him dats surely he will not pay up, n its fucking true).. so instead of "JUST WANNA BUY CIGARETTES".. i end up spending more then rm50 on dat day.. ya rite!! rm50.. first, shafiq said he wanna eat pizza.. (HE WANT TO NOT ME!!!!).. at the pizza, when SAF n Nadia(yup.. she come too) not around, he whispered to me dat he only able too pay up to rm20+..dats it!!!

WHAT DA FUCKING MOTHER FUCKER ITS DAT, BIACTH??!!!!

y u wanna said it just too me, not in front of the gurls?

HUH?

ok2, i just act cool.. after having pizza, i go back to bank Islam to finish my process(ooo ya.. i just found out dats i lost my ATM card.wat a coincidence huh?).. i have to paid up rm18 for dat.. then when i were waiting for my turn, shafiq came approach me.. he said,:

"dude, i wont be able to pay for the rent of the car"

AGAIN...

wait for it..

WHAT DA FUCK IS DIS ASSHOLE??!!!!!

u r da one u make me come wif u becuz u said u got it all covered..

so, dats it dude.. u r done.. dats is da first n last time i will ever go out wif u.. seriously.. when im back to my campus, ya i got a harm welcome...

they all laugh at me!!!!!
becuz they have the same exp wif shafiQ...
at least i learned my lesson...

0 Spits On My Face:

Blog Archive